– Ciao, volevo solo vedere perché si sente il rumore così forte…?
– C’è la partita di palluni!
– Ma di chi?
– Palermo – Catania! Forza Palermu!
– E tu sei tifo per Palermo? Pensavo per Kolejorz…
– Certu che tifu Palermu. Lu palluni è ‘na cosa seria…di omini però..[Football is a serious matter…however for men…(SIC)] – then he smiles charmingly like if he told me something sweet, kind of compliment or something.
Freya I need your superpower: why is he wearing that scarf?
– I’m sorry, I don’t know THINGS about people, I only hear something inside them … but right now I can tell only that he is jealous of Catania and wants Palermo to win – she laughs again, and we continue our walk in search of a bar without television and football fans.
There is an interesting sign standing on the carb. The inscription says : “who goes by bus helps the city to breathe better”. I like it. And I still don’t understand, why do they cheer for Palermo in Trapani and why do they hate Catania so much… and why there aren’t any women visible here … is Sicily inhabited by men only??